- Our Find a Chiropractor Directory attracts up to a million visits each year. We are actively connecting members with new patients who are looking for family wellness chiropractic care by listing members on our public education site.
Training & Certification Discounts
- ICPA members receive significant discounts toward individual seminars and discounted payment options for Certification Program registration.
- Webster Certification
ICPA auto-renewal membership is required to achieve Webster Certification. Members who successfully complete the Webster Certification course and exam receive a Certificate of Proficiency in Webster Technique and continued recognition in our referral directory.
- Continued access to seminar notes and resources from your ICPA Account dashboard.
Outreach & Patient Education Resources
- Pathways to Family Wellness Magazine Subscription
All ICPA members receive a complimentary print subscription to the quarterly magazine. Pathways is an outstanding patient education resource that members can share in their practices. It is available to purchase in bulk so you can share it with patients and members of your community.
- Discounts on Pathways Gift Subscriptions
Send Pathways as a gift to patients and friends at 50% off of the retail price. Keep your pregnant patients connected with the importance of the chiropractic lifestyle as they embark on their parenting journey.
- Practice Resources
ICPA members gain access to (3) new patient education newsletters monthly, press releases, shareable graphics and more.
- ICPA Family Wellness Student Club Services
Chiropractic students looking for a head start on the family practice perspective can join the ICPA student club right on campus. We provide all of the resources needed to host meetings and engage students and members of the community. As a club leader, you'll also gain free access to Pathways magazine and Pathways Connect materials.
- Join the Facebook Group. Visit our member's community to connect with other ICPA members and discuss your experiences as a family chiropractor. Share, learn, get to know us and each other.
- New! Join the Student Facebook Group. Students can ask questions, share ideas and gain insights from experienced ICPA members.