ICPA PBRN Chiropractic Research Projects
ICPA PBRN studies originate both from ideas submitted from our members and general chiropractic community to address questions of immediate interest to the chiropractic profession. Foremost is the safety and effectiveness of pediatric chiropractic, women’s health issues, and general family care. Credentialed PBRN chiropractors are provided the opportunity to positively impact the future of chiropractic.
Current PBRN Chiropractic Research Projects
There are no studies open for participation at this time.
Additional studies will be available in September 2019. Contact Certification@icpa4kids.com for alternative modules to complete your CACCP.
Completed PBRN Chiropractic Research Projects
- Study 1: PROMIS Perspective of Children under Chiropractic Care
- Study 2: PROMIS Perspective of Parents with Children under Chiropractic Care
- Study 3: PROMIS QUALITY OF LIFE of wellness chiropractic patients: results from a PBRN
- Study 4: The use of the WEBSTER Technique in PREGNANT patients: a prospective cohort study within a PBRN
- Study 5: The use of the WEBSTER Technique in NON-PREGNANT patients: a prospective cohort study within a PBRN
- Study 6: How do chiropractors manage clinical risk? A practice-based research study.
- Study 7: The sense of coherence and quality of life among Doctors of Chiropractic.
- Study 8: The sense of coherence, quality of life and visit specific satisfaction of chiropractic patients attending care in a PBRN
- Study 9: The chiropractic care of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder in a PBRN
- Study 11: Parental satisfaction and interpersonal process of care of the chiropractic care of their children
- Study 13: The quality of life of children under chiropractic wellness care
- Study 14: The chiropractic care of children in the wellness paradigm