ICPA Seminar Policies
In order to register for an ICPA seminar, you must read and agree to the following terms.
1. Seminar Registration
- I understand that the ICPA may request proof of my education and/or professional credentials such as, license and malpractice.
2. Payment Terms of Agreement
- I agree to a one time payment as listed on the registration form.
- I acknowledge that there will be an additional fee of $25 for my checks submitted with insufficient funds.
3. Attendance Policy
Attendance Verification: Each attendee must sign-in and out six times over the course of the weekend to receive credit for each individual module. You will only be given credit for those hours you are actually in the room. Accuracy of attendance sheets are verified by the proctor. Discrepancies between proctor and attendee for attendance will result in failure to receive classroom hour credit.
Student Attendance: Students must at least be in their 5th quarter/4th trimester in order to enroll in an ICPA seminar.
- I agree to attend all 12 hours of the seminar if I am accruing credits towards CE or ICPA Certification. I will only receive credit for the hours I am in the classroom, which is verified by my 6 attendance signatures over the course of the weekend.
- I agree to arrive to the module on time in the morning, after each break and to stay until the class is over.
- I agree that the assigned proctor for each location reserves the sole discretion to verify my signature and attendance hours.
- I acknowledge that my physical and mental presence is required to receive credit for class hour attendance. Sleeping, reading newspapers, listening to music, surfing the web or tending to a child during class hours will cause these missed hours to be deducted from my attendance hours.
- I acknowledge that NO video or audio recording is permitted at any of the modules. Unauthorized recording and distribution of materials will lead to dismissal from the program and face additional, legal retribution.
4. Program Changes & Cancellations
Program Cancellation: The ICPA and the sponsoring organization/college reserve the right to cancel a module or complete program due to low registration, unforeseen travel difficulties, or emergency instructor unavailability. The ICPA will reschedule instructors according to circumstances. Instructors are subject to change depending on extenuating circumstances.
- I agree that the ICPA reserves the right to adjust program faculty, location, dates, times, and tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences.
- I acknowledge that the ICPA is not responsible for any expenses incurred by me as a registrant due to program adjustments or cancellations including but not limited to hotel and airline reservations.
5. Refund Policy
Refunds: The ICPA's return policy is minimal and based on charges accrued. Because of our nonprofit status, we can not accrue credit card and shipping costs. All returns to the ICPA can be credited towards another product or service.
- I agree that partial refunds will not be granted for partial attendance. No exceptions. If I am unable to attend a pre-paid module, I will be able to transfer my tuition to a future module free of charge by contacting the ICPA.
- I recognize that a service fee of 5% will be applied to refunds. I acknowledge that I can choose to transfer the individual seminar fee to another module without a service fee. The module transfer fee will be valid for two years.
- I agree that full refunds are not applicable. If I cancel registration after receipt of module notes, I have the option to have a credit for a future seminar.
6. Webster Certification
- I acknowledge that Webster Certification is initiated by my attendance to all 12 hours of Perinatal Care with Optional Webster Certification with Dr. Jeanne Ohm.
- I acknowledge that I am a chiropractor in good, ethical standing with my region's professional board.
- I understand that I must be an ICPA auto-renewal, DC member in order to be eligible to take the Webster seminar, test and become certified in the Webster technique.
- I understand I must take and pass the on-site practical and online written exams to become certified.
- Students: Upon graduation, I will contact the ICPA to upgrade to DC status and take the written exam.
7. Continuing Education
Continuing Education Hours: The ICPA provides continuing education (CE) hours as an added service. ICPA will issue a CE certificate of completion for approved seminars upon request and attendance verification. ICPA Seminar modules are 12 hours each and are eligible for up to 12 hours of continuing education credits based on recorded attendance. How to Request CE »
- I hereby understand that there is a $45 fee for a 12 hour course per module that is payable to the ICPA.
- I understand that if I request CE hours after the class has occurred that an additional $25 fee will be added the original $45 CE fee.
8. Children in Class
The ICPA allows and supports breastfeeding mothers. However, the noise level from the attending infants must be minimal at the seminars. As parents, we get accustomed to the little sounds that our children can make. This can be very distracting to those who do not have children. We are asking parents to be overly sensitive and as soon as a child makes a noise (either pleasant or not) to leave the room. In this way all attendees will be respectful of others and their ability to concentrate at the seminars.
We have found that children over 9 months of age are unable to sit quietly through a 12 hour session. Not only is it distracting to other attendees but the time the parent has to spend out of the room will affect attendance hours and may require make-up.
Children of all ages are welcome in those classes during specific times where the instructor has invited parents to bring them for demonstration purposes.
Suggestions for children in class: It is our strong recommendation that parents have an assistant present with them during the weekend who is able to tend to the child and yet have the child on-site for breastfeeding or other irreplaceable needs. Some parents will set up a baby monitor in the classroom, and in the hallway. This way, if they need to leave the room for a brief time, they are able to continue to listen to the class.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. Please refer back to this page for updates.