FAQ: Diplomate Program
Jump to a topic:
- What are the requirements to achieve my DACCP?
In addition to part one, there are 200 hours of clinical application down as follows:
1. Assessment and Application of Family Practice Knowledge: 24 hours
2. Clinical Contribution to Research: 32 hours
3. Clinical Results: 12 hours
4. Critical Thinking: 36 hours
5. Effective Writing Skills: 12 hours
6. Patient Education: 24 hours
7. Effective Communication Skills: 16 hours
8. Clinical Skills: 48 hours
9. CPR/First Aid Certification
Learn more about the requirements here: Diplomate Requirements
- For requirement #4, Critical Thinking, can I use a paper that I've already published?
Yes, you can!
- When I have completed a requirement, what do I do?
You will send all completed requirements to the Certifications Coordinator at email@example.com. If the file sizes are too big, we have a Dropbox where you can submit your larger files.
- Can I work towards my DACCP before I finish my CACCP?
Yes! Licensed chiropractors can enroll in the part two of the Diplomate Program while completing the Certification Program requirements.
- How do I apply?
In your account, select the Diplomate tab and click the "Enroll" button. There is a $100 application fee and a short essay required to apply.
- What is the cost of the Diplomate Program?
The total cost of part two of the Diplomate Program is $3000 if paid in full, $3300 if selecting auto-pay.
- How long do I have to complete the Diplomate Program?
You have 2 years from the date that you pay to enter the program to complete all 9 requirements of the Diplomate Program.
← Back to FAQ