ICPA 360 Hour Diplomate Program
We recognize that chiropractors are leaders in the paradigm of vitalistic health care. The purpose of our Diplomate Program is to offer doctors the educational and clinical experience to confidently and proficiently care for pregnant women and children. The intent of our program is to empower the doctor to expand the chiropractic family wellness lifestyle within their communities, their country and the world.
The ICPA Diplomates achieve this leadership role within the profession
by their ongoing
participation in advanced clinical expertise, evidenced based research and valued public education. ICPA Diplomates earn the honor, the privilege, and the responsibility of carrying the torch for family chiropractic in their practices, in the profession and the entire movement of vitalism.
Program At A Glance
- The Diplomate is a total of 360 hours.
- Part One is the ICPA 180 Hour Certification Program.
- Part Two is the ICPA 180 Hours Advanced Clinical Competency Program listed on this page.
- All Part Two requirements are in-office clinical and research projects, so no travel or time from the office is required.
- Candidates may now take the Diplomate Final Exam upon completion of Part One, prior to completion of Part Two.
- Requirements must be completed no later than two years from the Diplomate Final Exam testing date.
- Final Diplomate status is achieved when all requirements have been met.
About the ICPA Academic and College Co-Sponsorship
The ICPA offers advanced quality chiropractic seminars committed to providing the doctor of chiropractic with the most up to date information and skills pertaining to the care of children and pregnant mothers. Our classes are renowned for their hands on, practical, clinical content. Join us and acquire the skills to better care for the families in your community.
- The ICPA Diplomate Program is co-sponsored by: Cleveland Chiropractic Colleges, Northwestern Health Sciences University, Life University, and Parker University.
ICPA Certification/Diplomate program is endorsed and certified
the Academy of Chiropractic Family Practice.