ICPA Board of Directors
- View Dr. Alcantara's Curriculum Vitae
- Research Director, International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- 1999 - Present - Master of Public Health candidate San Jose State University, San Jose, CA USA
- July 1992 - September 1995 - Doctor of Chiropractic Program, Palmer College of Chiropractic - West. San Jose, CA. Conferred Degree of Doctor of Chiropractic September 1995
- September 1988 - December 1991 - Master of Public Health candidate Double major in Cellular, Molecular and Microbial Microbiology and Biochemistry at the University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Completed the Cellular, Molecular and Microbial Biology, one course short to completing the Biochemistry program.
- September 1988 - April 1989 - Enrolled In Graduate Level Chemistry courses. University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- June 1988 - Received Bachelor of Science in Chemistry. University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- September 1982 - April 1988 - Chemistry-Biochemistry major. University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- January 1980 - June 1982 - Father Lacombe High School, Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Recipient of the Alexander Rutherford Scholarship.
- View Dr. Carrino's Curriculum Vitae
- Founder and Clinic Director of the Chiropractic Family Wellness & Nutrition Centre
- Member of Nutritional Advisory Board KareMor International, Inc.
- Past Executive officer of the New Chiropractic Council Suffolk County
- International/National guest lecturer on pediatric nutrition, nutritional influences on childhood illness, transitioning patients into holistic healthcare.
- 1989 - Life Chiropractic College
- 1995 - Fellow, International Chiropractic Pediatric Association and Life College
Dr. Peter J. Kevorkian practices with his wife Dr. Patricia A. Giuliano in Westwood, MA. They have two children, Katie, age 25 and Christopher, age 23, both were born underwater at home. They have a very special home/office practice in Westwood, MA. Dr. Peter and Dr. Patti embody the heart and soul of family practice. Their practice is considered the “standard” in family chiropractic care.
Dr. Stephen C. Marini was educated in basic science and medicine at Hahnemann Medical College in Philadelphia where he received a M.S. in Microbiology and Immunology in 1976. Doctoral studies followed at the University of Pennsylvania and Pacific Western University with dissertation research on avian tumor viruses accomplished at the Wistar Institute in Philadelphia. He received his Ph.D. in Microbiology in 1989. Vitalistic training and professional development occurred at the Pennsylvania College of Chiropractic where he received his D.C. in 1988. He served as professor of Microbiology at the Pennsylvania College of Chiropractic from 1980 until 1995, and as Academic Dean from 1990-1993.
As a vitalist trained in classical science and conventional medicine, Dr. Marini appreciates the role of energy/information on an individual’s health and healing processes. He recognizes the need for a complementary, patient-centered approach to healing and health care options. Dr. Steve incorporates this knowledge and belief into his teaching of psychoneuroimmunology as well as his practice of chiropractic. He currently practices chiropractic with his son Dr. Nicholas in King of Prussia and Philadelphia Pennsylvania and lectures internationally on psychoneuroimmunology and vaccination issues. Dr. Marini serves on the Boards of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA), the Holistic Pediatric Association (HPA), and the Integrated Healthcare Policy Consortium (IHPC).
Dr. Ohm's professional mission is to provide Doctors of Chiropractic with the skills and resources to care for more pregnant mothers and children. She is committed to educating practitioners with the information to support natural birthing in their practices. It is her understanding that birth trauma is a critical concern in regards to its effect on human potential and innate expression and therefore it has become her goal to eliminate its damaging effects on the newborn.
She intends to accomplish this by:
- adequately training DC's in specific chiropractic techniques and care for pregnancy, birth & infancy for the promotion of natural birthing.
- forming national alliances for chiropractors with like-minded, vitalistic practitioners.
- empowering mothers to make informed, conscious choices in pregnancy and birth.
- offering patient educational tools and resources which address this issue.
Dr. Ohm is married to Dr. Thomas Ohm, Chiropractor. They have six children who have all received chiropractic care since conception. They were all born at home and are living the chiropractic family wellness-lifestyle. They currently have 4 grandchildren who were also all born at home and were adjusted from conception to present.
- View Dr. Thompson's Curriculum Vitae
- Visit Dr. Thompson's Website
- Frequent lecturer in U.S.A. and Canada on the justification for and rationale behind pediatric chiropractic and also on infant and children's adjusting techniques
- Since 1975 - 2 practices focusing on Children's health: 62 Gray Avenue, Meaford, Ontario, N4L 1C4 (519) 538-3747 and Thornbury Harbour Club, Thornbury, Ontario, N0H 2P0, ( 519) 599-3084, Fax (519) 538-4814
- Founder of ChiroVantage - adjusting aids for the pregnant woman and child
- 1971 - University of Toronto - B. Sc. ( Psychology )
- 1975- Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College - D.C.
- 1983- Certified by J. Clay Thompson as Thompson Terminal Point Instructor
- 1996- Fellow, International Chiropractic Pediatric Association and Life College